SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
What is Small Business?
While this definition varies by federal and State agencies, two factors are primary in making the determination. As defined by the NAICS (North American Industry Classification System). https://www.census.gov/eos/www/naics/, The Triton Group’s definition of small business focuses solely on the determination of the number of employees. Seventy-five employees or less.
The cornerstone of our small business accounting services focuses on the utilization of QuickBooks accounting software’s various versions, both QuickBooks payroll services and outside payroll providers and remote access software to integrate our services and your needs. https://quickbooks.intuit.com/desktop/
The triton group is here to provide the following services:
- QuickBooks training to ensure efficiency for your business
- Bookkeeping services, including data entry
- Account reconciliation
- Payroll reconciliation for outside payroll providers
- Payroll Preparation, including quarterly payroll taxes and year end filings
- Sales/Use tax return preparation
- All variations of Form 1099/1096 Preparation
- Financial Statement preparation
- Tax planning, preparation and filing